Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3235 Cole Avenue 30, Dallas
Uptown Condo, within walking distance to the Katy Trail, and to Restaurants on McKinney Ave. Condo features 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, and 2 Covered Parking Spaces. The Condo has an Open Floor Plan Concept and features; Hardwood Floors, Wood Burning Fireplace in the Living Room, Stainless Steel Appliances, Wet Bar, and an Island in the Kitchen with a Pot Rack. Remodel by owner included Kitchen Cabinets, Granite Counter-tops, Stainless Appliances, Bathroom Vanities and Tiled Bathrooms, Recessed Lighting, Glass Dividing Wall between Living and Dining Area, Hardwood Floors. Includes Washer and Dryer. Beautiful Condo in Uptown! Walking Distance to West Village, with shopping, Dining and Magnolia Movie Theater.
- MLS® #14063981
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,220
- Year Built1985
- StyleSplit Level, Traditional
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages1
- GaragesArea Assigned, Assigned Spaces, Attached, Covered, Garage, Has Sink in Garage, Assigned Garage
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentLaurens Wiseman
- Listing OfficeLocal Dwelling
- Address3235 Cole Avenue 30
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionWoodshire Court Condos
- Zip Code75204-1195
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT.