Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1720 Lisa Court, Allen
Megatel Homes' Aiden plan is ready NOW in Allen’s newest community Huntington Villa’s. High cellings and a spacious kitchen with bright quartz countertops are a chef’s dream and sure to impress and entertain. Large Master and two full sized bedrooms are located upstairs. This townhome offers a covered patio and private backyard with a wow exterior including stone elevations, steel roof lines, and exposed aggregate driveways. Owners can walk, bike, or drive to Villages of Allen, Villages of Fairview, Allen Event Center, Top Golf, Whole Foods and over 60 dining and entertainment venues. Ready for you in October 2019.
- MLS® #14065052
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,763
- Year Built2019
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGreenbelt, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsLow E Windows
- Listing AgentJagjit Singh
- Listing OfficeJagjit Singh
- Address1720 Lisa Court
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionHuntington Villas
- Zip Code75002
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 1:00pm CST.