Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1141 N Madison Avenue, Dallas
LISTED UNDER APPRAISED VALUE! This precious home is located in the Bishop Arts District of Dallas, this home has been completely renovated & is move in ready! 3 bd, 2 ba home with a separate study, open-concept family room, dining room with the original fireplace & a bright kitchen with a large Island. Gorgeous bathrooms with custom showers! On a substantial sized lot measuring .23 acres. The home is within one block of the DART rail & Dallas Transit Bus line. Just two blocks to the Methodist Dallas Medical Center & the gorgeous Lake Cliff Park! The home is directly across the street from Hogg Elementary School, only 5 to 6 blocks to the heart of the Bishop Arts District and only 2.5 miles to downtown Dallas!!!
- MLS® #14068919
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,008
- Year Built1927
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, Curbs, Sidewalk
- GaragesSide, On Street, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentShelly Fairfield
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams NO. Collin Cty
- Address1141 N Madison Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionMiller & Stemmons
- Zip Code75208-4133
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT.