Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5400 Worth Street, Dallas
$5,000 to Buyer at closing with acceptable offer received by 7-8-19! INVESTORS DREAM! Charming Craftsman in Junius Heights Historic District w oversized rooms & a SECOND house out back! Second house is over 1,000 sqft of additional living space! 1st story is a 1 car garage & efficiency w its own bath for multiple possible uses! 2nd floor is complete w living area, kitchenette, full bath & separate sleeping loft! The main house features a sunny kitchen w granite c-tops & tons of cabinet space. 3 beds, 2 baths & 2 bonus rooms that could make an ideal study, nursery or workout room! HVAC is zoned in the main house for efficient cooling. Close to downtown & 2 miles from Lakewood shopping center.
- MLS® #14071407
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,887
- Year Built1919
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- GaragesOn Street
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Subdivision
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentBarbara Van Poole
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty DPR
- Address5400 Worth Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionHaupt Estate
- Zip Code75214-4926
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 27th, 2019 at 7:15am CDT.