Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
631 Burning Tree Lane, Coppell
Amazing family home in Cottonwood Creek w-upgrades throughout! Tall ceilings & ample natural light. Open kitchen with tile floor, granite, SS appliances & farmhouse sink. Plenty of cabinets & counter space. Huge laundry room w-sink & laundry chute. 1st-floor master features crown molding upgraded carpet & tile. Large frameless tile double head shower double vanity w-granite counters & walk-in closet. 2nd floor boasts 3 bedrooms 2 full baths a bonus room & office space. Bathrooms upgraded w-tile & granite. Mature yard complete w-professional landscaping and flagstone patio in backyard. New roof! Walking distance to exemplary Cottonwood Creek Ele & Coppell HS
- MLS® #14071783
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,685
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- Listing AgentStacey Davidson
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS- Pros
- Address631 Burning Tree Lane
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionVillage At Cottonwood Creek 03
- Zip Code75019-2232
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 20th, 2019 at 7:15am CDT.