Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1210 Winton Drive, Allen
Perfectly appointed contemporary home in coveted Twin Creeks. This home blends elegant design & modern convenience. Situated between a greenbelt & nature preserve creating a quiet, peaceful setting. Kitchen boasts expansive island, double ovens, 6 burner gas cooktop, bosch dishwasher, granite sink, 3 spd hood range. Custom theater room fully equipped with all the surround sound & media gear. One touch electric shades in the master. Master and 2nd bedrm with en suite down, Jack N Jill up. Abundance of storage, mudroom cabinets, central vacuum system, wood-look tile floors all create a home that is easily organized and well kept. Energy efficient and smart home controls. The list goes on. Come view in person.
- MLS® #14073628
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,226
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionGreenbelt, Subdivision
- Listing AgentBrad Lambert
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address1210 Winton Drive
- AreaALLEN AREA (51)
- SubdivisionCumberland Crossing Ph V
- Zip Code75013-5890
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictAllen ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 12:15pm CDT.