Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3762 Vitruvian Way, Addison
UPDATED SPACIOUS TOWNHOME, WITH LOW MAINTENANCE LIFESTYLE, LOCATED IN ADDISON NEAR THE VITRUVIAN PARKS, WATER WAYS AND RESTAURANTS. 2 MASTER SUITES-2 LIVING AREAS-POWDER BATH, FENCED BACKYARD AND MORE. LEASE INCLUDES REFRIGERATOR AND WASHER-DRYER. MEMBERSHIP TO ADDISON ATHLETIC CLUB FOR ONLY $10.
- MLS® #14077201
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,373
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Sidewalk, Master Gas Meter, Master Water Meter, Private Road
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Greenbelt
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Front, Individual Carport, Open
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Gutters, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Interior Lot, Some Trees, Greenbelt
- Listing AgentRoni Henderson
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty DPR
- Address3762 Vitruvian Way
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionBrooktown Twnh
- Zip Code75001
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Dryer, Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 19th, 2019 at 5:30am CDT.