Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5601 Miller Avenue, Dallas
Over $200,000 in upgrades since 2015 this elegant two story 1922 Craftsman home is located off lower Greenville. Main house of 3,200 square feet and guest house of 1,000 square feet. This home includes 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 amazing patios, a separate apartment, & an office in the garage. 2016-2019 updates include restored wood flooring, kitchen appliances, landscape irrigation system, landscape lighting system, HVAC Systems, exterior paint, mosquito repellent misting system, complete foundation replacement, and replaced roof shingles. There are a few mementos that belong with the home such as an original rocking chair, china pieces, photographs, and several nick knacks.
- MLS® #14077648
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,359
- Year Built1913
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesGuest Quarters, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentShelby James
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address5601 Miller Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionVickery Place
- Zip Code75206-6428
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Cooktop - Gas, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Heat-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryGeneva Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 6:45am CDT.