Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4514 Abbott Avenue 6, Highland Park
Stunning spacious townhome located in HPISD features a private courtyard that is plumbed for gas grill and overlooks the Katy Trail! This corner unit has an ELEVATOR, beautiful hardwoods, lots of windows & open floor plan. The large Kitchen hosts stainless appliances, Bertazzoni range & exotic granite counters and opens to the living & dining rooms, creating a wonderful family & entertaining area. The Master suite boasts a large spa-like bath with separate shower and free standing tub. Designer features and lighting through-out complete this unique home! Located in close proximity to Knox-Henderson & Travis Walk restaurants and shops! Perfect Urban living within Highland Park!
- MLS® #14085761
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,595
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Listing AgentTrina Rothwell
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address4514 Abbott Avenue 6
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Other, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories3
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 11:00pm CDT.