Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3314 Douglas Avenue 202d, Dallas
Prime location, a hidden gem, close to dwntwn. Medical, Arts district and American Airlines arena. Uptown 2 story luxury condo in the heart of Lemmon and Oak Lawn.Love the open floor plan, 2 bedrooms and a guest powder. Enjoy wood and engineered floors,stainless steel app. and 3 fpls. Recent HVAC unit, custom wood blinds, custom kitchen cabinets and granite countertop, custom master closets by Design,reserved parking Spot G and plenty of guest parking. New paint, and plumbed for washer and dryer in unit and outside porch balcony area for seating.Execellent walk score and close to everything including:Krogers,pharmacy,library,to all UPTOWN bars & restaurants and quick exit and entry to Toll way & 75.
- MLS® #14088993
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,336
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk, Curbs
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Rear
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentRobert Manley
- Listing OfficeEXP REALTY
- Address3314 Douglas Avenue 202d
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionBenson Place Condominiums
- Zip Code75219
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Flat Screen Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Cooktop - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Stone
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 12:30pm CDT.