Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11810 Cheswick Street, Dallas
Price reduced and sellers anxious for an offer. Located in the heart of Lochwood, on a short quiet street, surrounded by tall native trees and close to Lochwood Park and greenbelts, this Mid-Century modern feels a bit like a lodge. All first floor living has vaulted ceilings, heavy Cedar beams and Cedar ceilings. The floor plan offers comfortable spaces throughout for family living and entertainment. Sweet neighborhood is full of young families with lots of children all of whom enjoy the walkability and green spaces that surround. Much larger than the average Lochwood home, this well built architectural home is surely a rare offering.
- MLS® #14092619
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,774
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, Alley, Asphalt, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Creek, Heavily Treed
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentPeter Livingston
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address11810 Cheswick Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- Zip Code75218-1803
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMetal Box
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT.