Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2651 Via Valencia, Carrollton
Adorable 4 Bedrooms, 2 full bath townhome with one of the bedrooms and bathrooms downstairs. Updated kitchen, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances open to dining and family room. Master closet has been enlarged and is now a walk-in with built in shelving. All windows were replaced in 2017, exterior paint done March 2019 and downstairs flooring July 2016. Bedroom down stairs is currently being used as a second living area. Conveniently located near Dallas N. Tollway, Hwy 35, George Bush and walking distance to school, community pool and clubhouse. HOA maintains fencing, exterior paint, tree trimming and front yard.
- MLS® #14095165
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,562
- Year Built1973
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Greenbelt, Park, Playground
- GaragesAttached, Front
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentRenee Mears
- Listing OfficeRenee Mears Realtors
- Address2651 Via Valencia
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionTwo Worlds Keller Spgs Village
- Zip Code75006-4636
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:30pm CDT.