Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2106 Artherfield Drive, Carrollton
Welcome home to this beautifully updated, perfectly maintained home just the right size for a small family, first time home buyer, or someone looking to downsize. Laminate floors throughout and vaulted ceilings in the living room really open up the space. Another bonus, NO POPCORN CEILING! Virtually a zero maintenance back yard with garden boxes AND the back gate opens up to the adjacent park! This home is truly a MUST-SEE!
- MLS® #14095695
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,234
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Contingent
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesGreenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gardens, Gutters, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Landscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- Listing AgentBen Isbell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address2106 Artherfield Drive
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionSummerfield Ph 01
- Zip Code75006-1874
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 5:30pm CDT.