Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3820 Hunters Trail, Carrollton
Completely remodeled four-bedroom, three bath home on corner lot in quaint Carrollton neighborhood! Current owners spent more than $90k on remodel, including entire kitchen update, master bath overhaul, pool resurface, paint, landscaping - the list goes on! Vaulted ceilings, crown molding, plantation shutters. Corner lot affords for tons of yard space in addition to pool and spa. Formal living room makes the perfect study, plus don't miss the bonus built-in desk area in upstairs gameroom closet. Light and bright kitchen boasts island and tons of cabinet space. This charmer is a must-see!
- MLS® #14100129
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,213
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Kick Out
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- Listing AgentTanya Rutledge
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Plano
- Address3820 Hunters Trail
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionHunters Creek South
- Zip Code75007-6281
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLewisville ISD
- ElementaryHebron Valley
- MiddleCreek Valley
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 4:00am CDT.