Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2885 Woodside Street 303, Dallas
Right in the middle of the truly desirable area of State Thomas, walking distance to some of the most popular Dallas and Dining night life this beautiful condo boast elegance. Elevator takes you to the third floor where you only have one other person on the floor and since it is on the third level you won't have to worry about any noise. High ceilings, wood floors, big bathrooms and tons of closet space are included in this wonderful condo. Big open living room with a lot of natural light and beautiful finish outs give this condo a warm feel. Double doors open in living room and give you a view of the prestigious court yard and pool! Washer, Dryer, Fridge, and wine cooler are all included!
- MLS® #14100900
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,690
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Garage Door Opener, Assigned Garage
- Has PoolYes
- Listing AgentJordan Hanna
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy and Associates
- Address2885 Woodside Street 303
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionManor At State-Thomas
- Zip Code75204
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Elevator, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 19th, 2019 at 8:00pm CDT.