Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2806 Prescott Drive, Carrollton
Lovely well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 and a half bath home in sought after Country Place subdivision. Master bedroom is down with two guest bedroom upstairs. Windows all replaced the past 2 years, roof replaced last year along with the wood fence. Parks, playgrounds, pool golf and tennis in this subdivision. Country club style living at a fraction of the cost.
- MLS® #14102728
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,670
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Other, Park, Playground, Private Lake/Pond, Tennis, Golf
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Interior Lot
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentJames Simpson
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Dallas Suburbs
- Address2806 Prescott Drive
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionCountry Place Sec 06
- Zip Code75006-4814
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryJerry Junkins
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:00pm CDT.