Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2600 Mossvine Drive, Carrollton
Stately home in highly sought after Oak Creek Estates. Situated on oversize corner lot within walking distance to park, playground and tennis courts. This beautiful home features 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 living areas, open floor plan and oversize 3 car garage and electric remote gate that extends backyard area. Recent updates include hand scraped wood floors throughout home and has been completely re-painted on the interior in neutral colors. Oversize kitchen has updated stainless double ovens, granite counter tops, desk area, island, breakfast bar and huge walk-in pantry. Other features include improved HVAC system for home and roof is 5 years old. Tranquil and scenic backyard with Koi pond and towering oaks.
- MLS® #14106832
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,918
- Year Built1994
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentRon Leach
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Dallas Suburbs
- Address2600 Mossvine Drive
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- SubdivisionOak Creek Estates Ph II
- Zip Code75007-1943
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Masonry
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLewisville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 22nd, 2019 at 12:30am CDT.