Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6835 Westlake, Dallas
Only once in a life time opportunity to own a landmark home with this Architectural Pedigree. Featured on national TV and on the cover of Robb Report, this 22 room Elizabethan Marvel was built by renowned English architect, Sir Alfred Bossom in the 1920's for one of America's wealthiest families. Bossom was responsible for Dallas' first skyscraper, the Magnolia Building, and over 300 skyscrapers and is considered one of the most renowned architects in the world. He also designed the Old Westbury Gardens for the Phipps Family and a 200 room home in New England. Built with commercial standards, solid masonry on steel framing, basement, 35 closets and a guest house with 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and full kitchen.
- MLS® #14108265
- Full Baths8
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage9,200
- Year Built1926
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road, City Sewer, City Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground Gunite, Cabana, Diving
- Exterior FeaturesGutters
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- Listing AgentMarilyn Hoffman
- Listing OfficeHoffman Int'l., Properties
- Address6835 Westlake
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionBE MILLER
- Zip Code75214
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, High Speed Internet Available, Paneling
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces8
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Logs
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleH.W. Lang
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:30am CDT.