Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2410 Madera Street, Dallas
If you wish to live in an up and coming neighborhood, this is the neighborhood. Inspired for entertaining, this modern contemporary will feature 3 sliding first floor doors opening to the outside for a complete indoor outdoor living experience. Entertain in your Chefs Kitchen w large waterfall island, serving counter and 10 to 12 ft ceilings thru out for lots of natural light. 4 large bedrooms, 4.5 baths and 2 car garage complete this art inspired home. Surrounded by new builds with Retail, Commercial, Restaurants, and Bars on the way, this is one Dallas' Hottest New Development areas. If you like to walk to restaurants, bars or grocery stores, this is it. Pick your own finish outs while we build. Thank you.
- MLS® #14115949
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,566
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Other, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gardens, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Other
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees, Subdivision
- RoofComposition, Built-Up, Metal, Other Roof
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Other, Steel, Wood, Glass, Metal
- Listing AgentClint Luce
- Listing OfficeSell For Free Realty
- Address2410 Madera Street
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionHenderson Ave
- Zip Code75206-7144
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Other, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Commercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Other
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT.