Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3030 Cedar Crest Boulevard, Dallas
This property is currently used as a transmission shop. However, with favorable zoning, it has many different uses, including auto repair, general merchandise or food store, dry cleaner, liquor store, gas station, bank, child care, and many more. The property is five continuous lots. The total square footage is 52,000 SF. There are five lots, with two at 3030 Cedar Crest, 3044, 3050, and 3058 Cedar Crest. As of August 13, 2019, lots at 3058 being K&L are a majority in flood zone AE. A small portion of 3050 on the northeast corner is in AE flood zone, also. The remaining lots at 3044, and 3030, lots R&S are not. A map is attached in Transaction Desk.
- MLS® #14123793
- Year Built1954
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesComputer Ready, Fenced Outside Storage, Inside Storage, Outside Storage, Security Lighting, Security System, Telephone
- GaragesCovered, On Street, Fenced Open Lot, Uncovered
- Listing AgentRebecca Charles
- Listing OfficeRe/Max Arbors
- Address3030 Cedar Crest Boulevard
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionCedar Crest
- Zip Code75203-2102
- HeatingCentral Air-Gas, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 2:45pm CST.