Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6819 Prosper Street, Dallas
This stunning urban farmhouse by Prescott Homes exudes effortless style and functionality. Meticulously planned and designed, the details are sure to impress. Noteworthy design features include wainscoting in the study, waterfall island in the kitchen, cedar ceiling in the dining room, coffered ceilings in the living and master bedroom, and much more! The first-floor master suite is a luxurious retreat with an oversized soaking tub and dual vanities. The spacious and open floorplan paired with two outdoor covered patios makes the perfect recipe for entertaining. Centrally located near Lovefield Airport and just a stone's throw away from some of the best restaurants and bars that Dallas has to offer.
- MLS® #14123819
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,643
- Year Built2018
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Gutters
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Listing AgentThani Burke
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address6819 Prosper Street
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionMount Vernon Heights
- Zip Code75209-4609
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Paneling, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 12:30pm CDT.