Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
770 E Main Street, Coppell
Beautiful home in desirable Old Town Coppell. Open floor plan features hardwoods, tile, updated fixtures and custom lighting, vaulted ceiling, electric fireplace, & floor-to-ceiling windows. Chef's kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, island breakfast bar separates dining area. Home faces west toward common area. Large covered front porches on both levels of the home. Lower master bedroom, opens to front porch. Upper master bedroom opens to covered porch. Upstairs family room features iron and wood balustrade around balconies. Split bedrooms offer privacy, with upstairs utility off family room.
- MLS® #14125273
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,497
- Year Built2013
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Gutters, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, No Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionFiber Cement
- Listing AgentDonnie Taylor
- Listing OfficeLegacy Realty & Management
- Address770 E Main Street
- AreaCOPPELL AREA (21)
- SubdivisionOld Town Add
- Zip Code75019-4532
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCoppell ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.