Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7411 Lynworth Drive, Dallas
Walk into this light and bright inviting family home in the heart of Prestonwood. Well maintained traditional home on quiet street three blocks from coveted Spring Creek Elementary School. Four bedrooms, one split, three full baths, and three living areas. Updates include popcorn removal; Pella and Andersen low maintenance wood windows, all with low-E energy saving glass; electrical panel; low maintenance Leaf Guard gutters feed into French drain; low maintenance eaves and fascia. Short walk to Arapaho Park, Preston Ridge Trail, new Fretz water park, library and tennis center.
- MLS® #14127942
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,768
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot
- Listing AgentEthan Stegich
- Listing OfficeStegich Group Real Estate
- Address7411 Lynworth Drive
- AreaADDISON/FAR NORTH DALLAS AREA (10)
- Zip Code75248-5610
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementarySpring Creek
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 9:45pm CDT.