Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3235 Cole Avenue 405, Dallas
Located in the heart of Uptown, this spacious 3 level condo is conveniently located within walking distance to the Katy Trail, McKinney Ave, & the shops & restaurants in West Village. Boasting an open floor plan, vaulted ceilings & private balcony, this home is perfect for entertaining. Other features include hardwood floors throughout, granite countertops in kitchen, large kitchen island with built-in under-counter fridge with beer taps (could also easily be removed), & both HVAC units recently replaced (downstairs unit May 2019 & upstairs unit 3 years ago). Both bedrooms on 2nd & 3rd floors feature en-suite bathrooms which make it perfect for roommates or guests. Fridge to remain with acceptable offer.
- MLS® #14129450
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,678
- Year Built1985
- StyleTraditional, Split Level
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Community Pool
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Pool Perimeter Fence
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentAlyssa Ramsey
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
- Address3235 Cole Avenue 405
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionWoodshire Court Condos
- Zip Code75204-0900
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings, Multiple Staircases
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Water Line to Refrigerator, Other
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 16th, 2019 at 5:15pm CDT.