Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12234 Jackson Creek Drive, Dallas
Incredibly immaculate original owner Lions Gate home in the oh so elegant Gated of Community of Creekside on JACKSON CREEK!!!! With the incredible upgrades in the home including hand scraped hardwood throughout, an oversized 3 Car Garage, and BY FAR the best home site backing to the creek, this one won't last long...Buyer & buyer’s agent to verify all information contained herein.
- MLS® #14129912
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,350
- Year Built2011
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Individual Gas Meter
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Other, Perimeter Fencing
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Epoxy Flooring, Front, Garage, Opener, Oversized, Workbench
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Covered Deck, Outdoor Living Center, Private Outdoor Space
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Greenbelt, Heavily Treed, Interior Lot, Irregular, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Park View, Subdivision, Water/Lake View
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Wood, Frame/Brick Trim
- Listing AgentDanny Mcelroy
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Arlington
- Address12234 Jackson Creek Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTHEAST (18)
- Zip Code75243
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesBrick, Direct Vent, Gas Logs, Stone, Wood Burning, Freestanding, Masonry, Metal Box
- # of Stories2
- DistrictRichardson ISD
- ElementaryAudelia Creek
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 11:45pm CDT.