Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4432 Westway Avenue, Highland Park
Charming downstairs Tudor duplex in Highland Park on a wonderful street and block. HPISD with new schools being built. Approx. 2,400 sf with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. Large formals with fireplace, tall ceilings and built-ins. Wood floors in formals and bedrooms. Eat in kitchen has breakfast bar. Granite counters and stainless steel appliances. Fridge is included. Sun room can be an office or second living area. Washer dryer connections are inside unit. Full size washer and dryer are provided in garage. Great storage. Beautifully landscaped yard maintained by owners. Walking distance to Whole Foods, shops, and dining. Short drive to Medical District and Downtown.
- MLS® #14130007
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1936
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Gutters, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Subdivision
- Listing AgentClaire Krieger
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address4432 Westway Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionWest Park
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205-3631
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Window Coverings
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:15am CDT.