Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
314 S Winnetka Avenue, Dallas
History abounds in this Winnetka Heights home.1 owner from 1914-53,then for 40+ years the home was a school of Buddhist philosophy.New owners totally renovated the home,redesigning the floorplan including an open staircase,a grand center foyer,dining room,parlor & media room,kitchen,& downstairs guest suite.Custom kitchen includes a 48” Thermador 6-burner stove,griddle,double oven,& breakfast area.Large upstairs landing leads to 4 bedrooms & hall bath.Master suite has a sitting room,access to the front balcony,a walk-in closet & bath:dual sinks,shower & tub.House currently faces 12th Street Connection,soon to be closed & redesigned as a park green space.Close to shopping,eateries & popular Bishop Arts District.
- MLS® #14132773
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,909
- Year Built1945
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesNone, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentHanne Sagalowsky
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address314 S Winnetka Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionWinnetka Heights Add
- Zip Code75208-5901
- Interior FeaturesOther
- AppliancesCommercial Grade Range, Commercial Grade Vent, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:30pm CDT.