Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4320 Holland Avenue 204, Dallas
Well-maintained Second floor, 1 bedroom unit with a large bedroom and walk-in closet and a double balcony with entry from the bedroom and the living room. This unit is in the well-maintained Le Rochelle Condominium building and is in the heart of the SoHP area 2 blocks from the Lemmon Avenue commercial corridor, minutes from Love Field, Uptown, & Cedar Springs and walking distance to Highland Park. This condo is in a quiet, walkable and well-established area with mature trees, yet minutes from the heart of Dallas.
- MLS® #14134291
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage625
- Year Built1965
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Alley, Community Mailbox
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Front, Uncovered
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- RoofComposition, Built-Up
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall
- Listing AgentDaniel Moore
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty DPR
- Address4320 Holland Avenue 204
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionLe Rochelle Condo
- Zip Code75219-5907
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator, Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2019 at 8:45pm CDT.