Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5740 Richmond Avenue 101, Dallas
AMAZING opportunity half a block off Lower Greenville! This is a 2 bedroom unit with twin master bedrooms, each has walk in closets with Elpha Shelf upgrades and a private full bath with a half bath downstairs for guests. Private rear patio, full dining area with wet bar setup and separate utility room with room for full size washer and dryer. Great unit, but the location close to Lower Greenville will be the selling point - walk to Libertine, Company Cafe, Mudsmith, TRADER JOES and a lot more. Quick, easy commute to Baylor and downtown, Skillman Center, Lakewood Theatre and lots more. Owner would prefer long term lease, call owner-agent for questions and details.
- MLS® #14137423
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,206
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- GaragesFront, On Street, Opener, Shared Carport, Assigned Spaces, Common Lot
- Exterior FeaturesGardens, Patio Open
- Listing AgentBenjamin Lauer
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Urban Dallas
- Address5740 Richmond Avenue 101
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionRichmond Place Condo
- Zip Code75206-6860
- AppliancesDishwasher, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2019 at 5:15pm CDT.