Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5710 Over Downs Drive, Dallas
Move-In ready and completely renovated single level home in Preston Hollow. Perfect for living and entertaining, this open concept floor plan features vaulted ceilings and skylights that create a beautiful light and bright atmosphere. Remodeled from the ground up featuring brand new bathrooms and kitchen, solid hardwood flooring, tons of storage space, and spa-like master retreat with a spacious walk-in closet. The perfect opportunity to create a wonderful outdoor space with low maintenance landscaping next to a creek. This calm street boasts a great location near St. Marks School and the Preston Royal Shopping Center.
- MLS® #14140345
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,568
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener, Epoxy Flooring
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Creek
- Listing AgentBecky Frey
- Listing OfficeCompass RE Texas, LLC.
- Address5710 Over Downs Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionPark Preston #1
- Zip Code75230-4041
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Plantation Shutters, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- MiddleBenjamin Franklin
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 3:00pm CDT.