Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3904 Rawlins Street 101, Dallas
Two story Condo has many amazing walking distance restaurants,bars, Katy Trail and Robert E Lee Park!! COZY with a nice fireplace in your spacious master bedroom,not to mention your two walk-in closets. The second floor has two AMAZING view patios! One off the living room , the other off the second master room! Located near UT Southwest, Parkland Hospital and minutes to Baylor Downtown! Application Fee $50 per applicant over the age of 18 years old.
- MLS® #14140448
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,175
- Year Built1981
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- GaragesArea Assigned, Assigned Spaces, Common Lot, Covered, On Street, Unassigned Spaces
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete
- Listing AgentLaura Pena
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Dallas County
- Address3904 Rawlins Street 101
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionCourtyard Condo
- Zip Code75219-3664
- Interior FeaturesHigh Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 10:30pm CDT.