Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6662 Airline Road, University Park
Fabulous Condo within walking distance to SMU, Snider Plaza and Highland Park Schools. Beautiful hardwoods,well equipped kitchen,over sized master with gracious bath featuring separate water closet,jetted tub and large separate shower,two large balconies,one off of master and the other off of living and dining area,juliet balcony off of kitchen. Private attached garage with extra storage.Corner unit allows for added privacy and extra light.Tremendous opportunity to live close to SMU practically at your doorstep.
- MLS® #14140740
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,089
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Deck, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Listing AgentCarla Hollis
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address6662 Airline Road
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- SubdivisionRenaissance Corners Condo
- CityUniversity Park
- Zip Code75205-1431
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Dry Bar, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator, Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories3
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- MiddleHighland Park
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 3:00am CDT.