Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1922 Euclid Avenue B, Dallas
Beautifully updated town home in the heart of Levingston Place. This home is less than a five minute walk to all of your favorite dining, night life, and grocery stores like Trader Joes and Sams. An amazing three level town home that boast hand-scraped hardwood floors, new paint throughout, an open floor plan with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, including the refrigerator that will stay with the house. The over sized master located on the third floor has new flooring great natural light. The master bath was recently redone and brought up to today's standards. This home is perfect for anyone looking to move closer to the city and enjoy all that it has to offer.
- MLS® #14142304
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,082
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Patio Open
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- Listing AgentJohn Jacobus
- Listing OfficeGingrich Group, LLC
- Address1922 Euclid Avenue B
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionLevingston Place
- Zip Code75206-7511
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryGeneva Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 1:15pm CDT.