Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
731 Lacey Oaks Place, Dallas
Stunning newly built custom David weekly townhome, Enclave at Live Oak. Walking distance to Deep Ellum shops and bars, 5 minutes to all major highways, walking distance to Baylor hospital, Downtown, Uptown, arts district and more! One block from a huge park perfect for running, walking-working out or playing basketball. This home is fully furnished with everything you would need in a home, get on the rooftop patio and enjoy the beautiful views of downtown, or get one in the yard and plant some cute flowers. The Master is oversized with two walks in closets perfect for someone with lots of clothes. This home is luxury at its finest!
- MLS® #14144602
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,350
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- StyleColonial, Contemporary/Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage
- Has PoolYes
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentLeston Eustache
- Listing OfficeRogers Healy and Associates
- Address731 Lacey Oaks Place
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionLive Oak Add Ph 2
- Zip Code75204-6180
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Dry Bar, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Multiple Staircases, Smart Home Features, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories4
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:15pm CST.