Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4121 Mckinney Avenue 22, Dallas
Nestled in a highly sought after part of Uptown Dallas. This home with its distinct features and location sets it apart from the rest. Meticulously maintained 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath, 2 Car attached Garage, Open Floor Plan with high ceilings, Wood Flooring, Wired for Surround Sound, Custom Window Coverings, Gas Range, Granite Counters, 2 Balconies, Spacious Master Bedroom with sitting area and Large Customized Master Closet. Master Bathroom has two sinks, garden tub and separate shower. NEW AC Unit Installed in February 2017. Low HOA includes: Water, Trash and Gas. Brand new carpet recently installed as well. Let’s go take a look. You will be in awe!!
- MLS® #14145152
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,846
- Year Built2003
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters
- ConstructionFiber Cement, Siding, Wood
- Listing AgentBeaux Olaiya
- Listing OfficeIconic Real Estate, LLC
- Address4121 Mckinney Avenue 22
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionCharleston Square Condo
- Zip Code75204-8206
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Range/Oven-Gas, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:15pm CDT.