Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1730 Saint James Drive, Carrollton
Lush landscaping surrounds this 2 story with gazebo styled covered patio in large backyard and features engineered hardwood flooring in entry, staircase, kitchen and breakfast nook. Ceramic tile flooring in formals, contemporary style kitchen with refrigerator, black & stainless appliances, brick fireplace, ceramic tile flooring in family room, updated half bath, laminate flooring in bedrooms & loft, updated master shower, vinyl siding, vinyl windows
- MLS® #14145195
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,311
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees, Subdivision
- ConstructionBrick, Vinyl Siding
- Listing AgentMark Kukla
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX DFW Associates
- Address1730 Saint James Drive
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionWindmill Hill
- Zip Code75007-3027
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Skylights, Vaulted Ceilings
- AppliancesCooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Electric, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:45pm CDT.