Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4144 Emerson Avenue 3, University Park
Distinctive craftsman-style home with quality finish out, Travertine in entry and baths, hardwoods throughout all rooms, and wired for surround sound. Kitchen with black granite counters and high-end SS kitchen appliances; Wolf gas stove, sub-zero fridge, and electric double oven. Large main dining and living area with gas self-starter fireplace. First level offers a study, full bath and bedroom. Third level offers Master bedroom with two huge closets & bath with jacuzzi tub, Utility room with gas or electric dryer hook-up, drying rack and cabinets. Each level is zoned for efficiency. Ideal location in HPISD within 1 block of HP High School, restaurants, and retail.
- MLS® #14146756
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,068
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Lighting System, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionBrick, Siding, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentErin Young Garrett
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address4144 Emerson Avenue 3
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- Subdivision4144 Emerson Condos
- CityUniversity Park
- Zip Code75205-1195
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories3
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- HighHighland Park
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 2:30am CDT.