Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4051 Travis Street F, Dallas
Spectacular end-unit 3-story condo in the heart of Uptown. Walk to West Village and Katy Trail! Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances -- fridge, dishwasher, microwave. Stunning hardwoods and high ceilings throughout 2nd fl. Balcony. Large master bedroom with extended ceilings, walk-in closet, jetted tub, and contemporary vessel sink. Second bedroom has own bathroom as well. Full-size WD in unit. Attached 1-car garage.
- MLS® #14147103
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,154
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, On Street
- Exterior FeaturesLighting System, Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Balcony
- ConstructionBrick, Stucco, Wood, Common Wall
- Listing AgentCheston Chan
- Listing OfficeFrisco Stars LLC
- Address4051 Travis Street F
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionTravis Condos 4051
- Zip Code75204
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 8:00am CDT.