Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1402 Northridge Drive, Carrollton
Come see this wonderfully updated and meticulously cared for home. Too many upgrades to list here, please see Upgrade List in Supplements. Beautiful Granite throughout. Classic tile and wood flooring. And, step into that backyard oasis! Stone levels for private areas, terrific fountain and with pool and hot tub! This home is meant for celebrations but also private times to get away! And there is even a side yard for the fur babies. If you need space in the garage to store things, check out the amazing cabinets and counters! Also, a special bonus room that could be a great cabana that opens to the pool!
- MLS® #14148944
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,023
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolCleaning System, Heated
- Exterior FeaturesGutters, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Cul De Sac
- Listing AgentSteven Mozingo
- Listing OfficeUnited Real Estate
- Address1402 Northridge Drive
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionRidgecrest 04
- Zip Code75006-1426
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Skylights
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Double Oven, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictCarrollton-Farmers Branch ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 7:30am CDT.