Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8131 San Leandro Drive, Dallas
Canopies of century old trees, peaceful street. This built-to-last and updated ranch style home sits high on its lot and is surrounded by lush greenery. Just 6 miles from Dallas downtown, the prestigious Forest Hills neighborhood enjoys rich and unique culture: from cycling, running or kayaking at the lake to the arboretum and garden tours, even the coffee shops and restaurants have an uncommon vibe. This move-in ready home features large and open social areas connecting the family room (generous hard wood floors) to an open kitchen and a sunroom. 5 bedrooms, 3 full baths and numerous closets throughout. Master bath 2 separate showers, handicap accessible. Big master closet. Great yard. Must visit to feel it!
- MLS® #14149509
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,069
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped
- FoundationPiered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentMax Fabiani
- Listing OfficeUnited Real Estate
- Address8131 San Leandro Drive
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionForest Hills
- Zip Code75218-4404
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 21st, 2019 at 1:15pm CDT.