Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2836 Silverspring Road, Carrollton
Incredible opportunity to be in this wonderful community with resort style amenities that include, golf, tennis, country club and pool! Updated two bedroom, two full bath, and two living area home boasts functional floor plan with vaulted and beamed ceiling in living, spacious master suite, built-ins, two fireplaces and a study that could double as third bedroom! The kitchen is complete with granite tops subway tiles, breakfast bar that opens to breakfast room overlooks patio and outside fenced yard.
- MLS® #14149522
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,582
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeHalf Duplex
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Golf, Tennis, Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Porch(es), Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped
- Listing AgentStephan Schrenkeisen
- Listing OfficeDavid Bush Realtors
- Address2836 Silverspring Road
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionCountry Place Sec 06
- Zip Code75006-4810
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Other
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryJerry Junkins
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.