Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4432 Willow Lane, Dallas
French inspired home beautifully updated. Hand scraped wood floors, formal dining with wine room, Gourmet kitchen with white Carrara marble counters, double oven, built in fridge and breakfast area. Enjoy entertaining in Game room with Wet bar and double doors that lead out to an open patio. This backyard oasis features Tongue and groove ceiling covered patio and fire place. Tumbled travertine tile floor extends out to 10 ft diving pool. Sit and relax with plenty of room for family and friends. Two large bedrooms upstairs with bonus areas. Two new 5 ton HVAC systems, 30 yr Timberline roof. Walking Distance to Hockaday, Jesuit and Restaurants.
- MLS® #14149755
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,712
- Year Built1963
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Underground Utilities
- # of Garages2
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDiving, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesLighting System, Outdoor Fireplace/Pit, Patio Covered, Patio Open
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJeanie Nixon
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Apex, REALTORS
- Address4432 Willow Lane
- AreaDALLAS NORTH (11)
- SubdivisionForestcrest Estates
- Zip Code75244-7537
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Compactor, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Vent Mechanism
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 10:00pm CDT.