Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2116 Stein Way, Carrollton
This beautiful, perfectly-sized property situated on the bend of a peaceful cul-de-sac has been extensively remodeled with tons of upgrades tailor-made to this style & layout of home. The current owners wanted to ensure that whoever ends up falling in love with this house would be set for a very long time, comfortable & grateful, surrounded by solid construction, new flooring & baseboards, new paint & texture throughout, a brand new water heater, totally refurbished HVAC systems, 2 new garage doors & openers, new exterior trim & paint, an overall wonderful place to live, nestled in this close-knit community in a desirable school district. Come & see for yourself how inviting the home is, a breath of fresh air!
- MLS® #14150384
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,929
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Some Trees
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- Listing AgentParker Hall
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Central
- Address2116 Stein Way
- AreaCARROLLTON/FARMERS BRANCH AREA (22)
- SubdivisionCarillon Hills North
- Zip Code75007-2219
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Loft, Smart Home Features, Vaulted Ceilings, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesBrick, Gas Starter, Masonry, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
- DistrictLewisville ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 2:45am CDT.