Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1019 Eldorado Avenue, Dallas
Traditional North Oak Cliff home offers updated spacious interiors, original hardwood floors, designer touches, and tall ceilings on an elevated corner lot. Enjoy large LR and DR areas with great natural light. Great staircase from kitchen and living area. Upstairs includes an large master bedroom with sitting area and 2 additional BR & 2 Full Baths. Home situated on large corner lot with over-sized deck and plenty of grass and fenced yard. Close to Bishop Arts, Methodist Hospital and Lake Cliff Park.
- MLS® #14152925
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,323
- Year Built1930
- StyleCraftsman, Traditional
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Interior Lot, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Heavily Treed
- Listing AgentTodd Berther
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Residential
- Address1019 Eldorado Avenue
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionMiller & Stemmons Add
- Zip Code75208-4122
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Oven - Electric
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 8:45pm CDT.