Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4011 Cole Avenue 106, Dallas
Fabulous Uptown Location!!! Across from Cole Park for dog lovers and tennis players. Walk to West Village for dinner and a movie. This 3 level condo is one of the nicest in the building, and one of the larger units. Front entrance into living space, with wood burning fireplace, kitchen and dining area. Sunroom on entry floor makes a great office. Upstairs master suite, with huge master closet with plenty of built-ins. Lower level room can be 2nd bedroom or media-game room. Huge covered outdoor storage area, with washer and dryer, included. HOA dues include community pool, common area maint, electricity, water, sewer, trash and insurance on structure. Be a part of walkable Uptown, at a reasonable price!
- MLS® #14153063
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,344
- Year Built1963
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- FeaturesCommunity Pool
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Covered, Rear
- ConstructionBrick, Siding
- FoundationPier & Beam, Slab
- Listing AgentDiane Dunaway
- Listing OfficeEbby Halliday, REALTORS
- Address4011 Cole Avenue 106
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionCentral Park Condo
- Zip Code75204-7918
- Interior FeaturesDecorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories3
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 5:15pm CDT.