Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4310 Sylvester Street, Dallas
This stunning and spacious home located in Oak Lawn has two Master Bedrooms with huge walk-in closets; one upstairs and one downstairs. In addition to having five bedrooms, this home also boasts three and a half baths, a home office with a balcony, laundry room, and a gated yard. There is also a large two-car garage with extra room for storage. Oak lawn has many amenities nearby including tons of shops, restaurants, oak lawn park, and popular hiking and bike trails alongside Turtle Creek. This home has easy access to downtown and cultural experiences in the arts district. Stop by and see it today.
- MLS® #14153441
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,392
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter
- # of Garages2
- GaragesGarage, Garage Door Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Some Trees
- Listing AgentAileen Erickson
- Listing OfficeWILLIAM DAVIS REALTY
- Address4310 Sylvester Street
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionClifton Place 02
- Zip Code75219-2422
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Vent Mechanism, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryEsperanza Medrano
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 9:15am CDT.