Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6253 Palo Pinto Avenue, Dallas
Historic duplex in the heart of Lakewood Heights. Walking distance to Whole Foods, Mi Cocina, Lakewood Shopping center and the new Bowlski's at Lakewood Theater. The interiors include hardwood floors, tile bathrooms, washer and dryers, large inviting bedrooms and open dining. 1st floor unit has glassed in from porch ideal for office or playroom while 2nd floor unit has open balcony perfect for taking a break and relaxing outdoors. With a short bike ride to White Rock lake this duplex is perfect for owner-occupier and-or investment buyer. Don’t miss it!
- MLS® #14157247
- Year Built1932
- Sub-TypeFull Duplex
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Sidewalk
- Parking Spaces2
- GaragesOn Street, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionHeavily Treed, Interior Lot
- ConstructionBrick, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentJohn Thompson
- Listing OfficeLow Sky Residential
- Address6253 Palo Pinto Avenue
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionLakewood Heights
- Zip Code75214-3617
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesCooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- DistrictDallas ISD
- ElementaryGeneva Heights
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 11:30am CDT.