Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1717 Arts Plaza 1915, Dallas
Lionel Morrison designed home at One Arts Plaza. 11ft ceilings, walls of windows, museum-finish walls, hardwood and sea-grass limestone floors. Custom touches throughout. Impressive corner unit with a 270-degree view of the Dallas skyline. Overlooks the Arts District, Downtown, Uptown, and beyond. Ultimate in luxury. 400sf covered terrace. Concierge service, valet, pool, fitness center, and Owner’s Room.
- MLS® #14159599
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,784
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Common Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned Spaces
- Has PoolYes
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionStucco, Concrete
- Listing AgentFaisal Halum
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address1717 Arts Plaza 1915
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionOne Arts Plaza Condo
- Zip Code75201-2526
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Electric Shades
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas, Built-in Coffee Maker
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
- HighNorth Dallas
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 11:30pm CST.