Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5200 Martel Avenue 20b, Dallas
Exclusive gated community just a hop,skip and a jump from Highland Park, M Streets, Lower Greenville, Mockingbird Station, SMU and Glencoe Park. Handsomely updated second floor unit features new carpet, fresh paint, and glamorous laminate floors. Inside you'll find split bedrooms, each with a full bath. Covered balcony is perfect for enjoying some outdoor time and is accessible from the living room, kitchen and one of the bedrooms. One covered and one uncovered parking spot are available. Living area features wet bar and built in shelving. Unit also features washer and dryer connections. If unit is active, then it is still available. Application fee is $35 per person,can be completed online.
- MLS® #14160340
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,083
- Year Built1983
- Sub-TypeCondo / Townhome
- StyleTraditional, Other
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Comm Sprinkler System, Gated Entrance, Perimeter Fencing
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Common Lot, Covered, Open, Shared Carport
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall
- Listing AgentJoel Ake
- Listing OfficeWorx Properties
- Address5200 Martel Avenue 20b
- AreaDALLAS EAST (12)
- SubdivisionMonticello Crossroads Condo Ph 01-03
- Zip Code75206-5652
- Interior FeaturesSkylights, Wet Bar, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop-In Range/Oven-Elec, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 7:15pm CDT.