Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3415 W Clarendon Drive, Dallas
This quaint mid-century modern style home is in a perfect location across from Martin Weiss Park. A 2-bedroom, 1-bath home is a perfect starter home with easy access to Dallas and near many hot spots including Bishop Arts District. Come see the beautiful large backyard with plenty of room to build a detached garage. This home has been well maintained and held within one family since it was built for them in 1951 and passed down to relatives. You will notice the love and care this home has experienced the minute you walk in the door. Home has a fireplace that is not in current use as is boarded off. Seller makes no guarantee it can be used.
- MLS® #14170126
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,058
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleCraftsman, Mid-Century Modern
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Covered
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentSteven Hakes
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Urban Dallas
- Address3415 W Clarendon Drive
- AreaDALLAS NORTH OAK CLIFF (14)
- SubdivisionIrwindell 01
- Zip Code75211-5918
- Interior FeaturesWindow Coverings
- AppliancesRange/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- # of Stories1
- DistrictDallas ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 19th, 2019 at 9:30am CDT.